- QB Nathan Enderle, 11-21-1, 179 yards, 2 TDs
- WR Max Komar, 2 receptions, 68 yards, 1 TD
- RB Princeton McCarty, 96 yards, 8 carries, 1 TD
- FS Shiloh Keo 1 INT, No.3 with 8 tackles
-K Trey Farquhar's first collegiate kick was a successful PAT; impressive on kickoffs
- P Bobby Cowan's first collegiate punt covered 52 yards.
- RB Princeton McCarty's 67-yard run was the longest of his career.
- LB JoJo Dickson led the Vandal defense with 11 tackles.
- OL gave up one sack in the game
|Senior slot receiver #22 Max Komar led the Vandals, coming up big with 68 yards on just two receptions including the touchdown above in which he rolled over an Aggie tackler to score a 38 yard touchdown and give Idaho a 21-0 lead with 5:31 left in the first half.|
|Junior H-Back #88 Daniel Hardy hauls in this six yard touchdown pass to give Idaho a 7-0 first quarter lead. He finished with two catches for 18 yards in the game, both catches being impressive outstretched nabs in traffic.|
|Junior defensive end #95 Aaron Lavarias and junior outside linebacker #34 Joseph Dickson were impressive all day. Dickson led the Vandals with 11 tackles against NMSU, whle Lavarias had three tackles from his strongside defensive end position.|
|True sophomore middle linebacker #51 Tre'Shawn Robinson finished 7th on the team with five tackles and several big hits. He split playing time with junior Paul Senescall who finished second on the team with nine tackles, giving Idaho one of its strongest linebacker performances since David Vobora was at Idaho.|
|True freshman defensive end #58 Benson Mayowa, backing up junior Andre Ferguson at rush end, didn't have any tackles on the night but earned significant playing time in this game, including substituting in throughout the second half and starting on special teams units.|
|Junior starting tailback #3 Deonte Jackson finished second on the team with 48 net yards on 13 hard fought carries, averaging 3.7 yards per carry for the game.|