PHOTO GALLERY: Idaho vs Western Michigan
- Senior H-Back Eddie Williams, one of the team's leaders, had a tremendous game. Statistically, he gained 161 yards on nine receptions, including a 50 yard touchdown reception in the first quarter. He plays hard every play of every game, but he clearly turned it up even more this weekend, running and blocking with even more authority.
- Sophomore quarterback Nathan Enderle got off to a rough start Saturday, when one of his early first quarter passes sailed after he was hit by a rushing defensive lineman, and the ball was picked off and returned for a touchdown. Enderle recovered though under heavy pressure, and finished with 334 yards and three passing touchdowns on 25-of-39 attempts and five sacks.
- Sophomore sensation Deonte Jackson continued on his quest as one of the WAC's top tailbacks, gaining 110 yards on 21 carries with one touchdown and a long of 25 yards.
- Sophomore wide receiver Maurice Shaw gained 31 yards on four receptions, including an acrobatic 10-yard touchdown reception at the start of the fourth quarter, cutting WMU's lead to 37-21.
GoVandals.net Recommended Stories
Peyton Manning Breaks All-Time TD Record
Peyton Manning emerged alone atop yet another category in the NFL record book tonight vs the Niners, as he tossed touchdown #509 under the national spotlight of Sunday Night Football (NBC). (Photo…Read More
LenDale White escorted out of the Coliseum
Former USC and NFL running back LenDale White added tons of drama to what was a relatively quiet Homecoming weekend for the Trojans.Read More
AP Poll Week Eight
Mississippi State stays No. 1 after the bye week and Florida State is still No. 2 this week...Read More
Essentials from Sunday: Manning and much more
Peyton Manning set the all-time passing touchdowns mark on Sunday night and did it in quick fashion. But Manning wasn’t the only player with a big Sunday.Read More
Keith “Catman” Sutton’s guide to catching blue catfish all year long.Read More
- Vandal Football Twitter Account
- This seems like it's going to sort of suck for CFB
- UMass kicked out of the MAC
- Despite struggles, Idaho Vandals determined to adapt...FBS
- UI vs WSU 1958. Neale Stadium. Keith Jackson announcing