"Very disappointing. I thought the first half we had a whale of a football game going, and I liked…
PHOTO GALLERY: Idaho vs Western Michigan
- Senior H-Back Eddie Williams, one of the team's leaders, had a tremendous game. Statistically, he gained 161 yards on nine receptions, including a 50 yard touchdown reception in the first quarter. He plays hard every play of every game, but he clearly turned it up even more this weekend, running and blocking with even more authority.
- Sophomore quarterback Nathan Enderle got off to a rough start Saturday, when one of his early first quarter passes sailed after he was hit by a rushing defensive lineman, and the ball was picked off and returned for a touchdown. Enderle recovered though under heavy pressure, and finished with 334 yards and three passing touchdowns on 25-of-39 attempts and five sacks.
- Sophomore sensation Deonte Jackson continued on his quest as one of the WAC's top tailbacks, gaining 110 yards on 21 carries with one touchdown and a long of 25 yards.
- Sophomore wide receiver Maurice Shaw gained 31 yards on four receptions, including an acrobatic 10-yard touchdown reception at the start of the fourth quarter, cutting WMU's lead to 37-21.
GoVandals.net Recommended Stories
Week 8: Super Sleepers
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jeb Gorham digs in his list of rankings to find the best sleepers for deeper formats. Consider giving these players a chance, but be aware of the risk! Tampa Bay…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More
BOMBS AWAY: ISIS BEFORE AND AFTER AIRSTRIKE
Photographer Bulent Kilic captured these amazing images of ISIS members who were on the very wrong end of an allied bombing in Turkey.Read More
TBT: Pumpkin Carving With A Handgun
While many hunters are focused on pursuing big game in late October, it’s also time to make sure you’re ready for Halloween, and specifically trick-or-treaters. In this throwback Thursday video,…Read More
Sullivan weighs seriousness of concussions
John Sullivan has suffered five concussions in his seven-year career, but he doesn’t believe his future is “in doubt.” He weighs the severity of the concussions against the number of them.Read More
- Vandal Football Twitter Account
- This seems like it's going to sort of suck for CFB
- UMass kicked out of the MAC
- Despite struggles, Idaho Vandals determined to adapt...FBS
- UI vs WSU 1958. Neale Stadium. Keith Jackson announcing