THE VANDAL FRONT COURT OF STEPHEN MADISON AND KYLE BARONE, COUPLED WITH WING MIKE MCCHRISTIAN,…
Vandals fall at Utah State in OT
- Sophomore guard Connor Hill played one of his best games of the 2012-13 season, scoring 18 points on 4-of-7 shooting from three-point range and 7-of-10 overall.
- Senior center Kyle Barone logged his fourth consecutive double-double, finishing with 13 points (including 5-of-9 from the free throw line) and ten rebounds at Utah State (13-1, 4-0 WAC). After halftime though, the WAC leading Aggies held Barone to just five points in the second half.
- Senior guard/wing Mike McChristian scored 14 for Idaho and pulled down 10 rebounds, including nine boards in 32 minutes.
- Junior forward Stephen Madison finished second on the team with 14 points in 38 minutes.
LINK: Idaho lets one slip away (Official UI site - story & stats)
LINK: Medlin drives Aggies' overtime win (Salt Lake Tribune)
LINK: Aggies come through in overtime victory against Vandals (Deseret News)
GoVandals.net Recommended Stories
Michigan: Brandon Resigns, Hackett Interim AD
Michigan President Mark Schlissel officially announced the resignation of athletic director Dave Brandon Friday. Schlissel appointed Jim Hackett as the interim AD with the plan moving forward to hire…Read More
Hoops: Where are the Top Recruits Going?
The initial basketball signing period begins in less than two weeks and there are currently 22 players in Scout.com's 2015 top 100 still uncommitted. Who are those 22 players considering and who will…Read More
Catch Big Fall Bass on Natural Lakes and Rivers
Check out some great tips for bass fishing up north as the water cools on its way into winter. There is some great fishing to be had right now before it gets too cold.Read More
10 Creepy Trail Cam Pics For Halloween
Most of us would prefer to be sitting in our treestand on Halloween, waiting for a rutting buck to wonder past, than following our kids from house to house scrambling for treats. Here are a 10 spooky…Read More
2015 NFL Mock Draft 1.0
We're at the halfway mark of the NFL season, so here's our first crack at a mock draft. Hey, Oakland Raiders, you're on the clock!Read More
- Vandal Football Twitter Account
- This seems like it's going to sort of suck for CFB
- UMass kicked out of the MAC
- Despite struggles, Idaho Vandals determined to adapt...FBS
- UI vs WSU 1958. Neale Stadium. Keith Jackson announcing